FAME ROCKS FASHION WEEK 2012 VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Do you want to be part of the team that makes THE NY FAME Fashion Week happen?
This event represents what the cutting edge fashion events industry is all about and will be a great experience for anyone interested in a career in events, fashion, media or marketing. For the opportunity to be involved with the THE NY FAME Fashion Week Volunteer Program, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Volunteer roles will include:
• Runway Venue Preparation
• Designer Guest Ushers/ Ushers / Seating Guests
• Backstage Assistance and Set Up
• Assemble Gift Bags and Press Kits
• Help maintain the main event Information Desk
• Assist in the Volunteer Center
• Various other tasks for the FAME Fashion Week Staff
• Front of House / Reception
• Exhibitor Setup & Assistance
• General Assistance
• Backstage: General, Dressing, Steaming
All resumes must be received by December 31st, 2011 in order to be considered for the Fall 2012 Collections, taking place February 15TH 2012 in New York.
Please No Phone Calls
Q. Who Can volunteer at FAME Fashion Week New York?
A. Energetic people age 21 and over are welcome to volunteer at the event.
Q. Do I need experience in working at fashion events?
volunteer must volunteer for the whole day of the event?
Q. What are the volunteer hours?
A. Volunteers are asked to arrive 2 hours before the fashion show and can leave after the last show of the day.
Q. Can volunteers attend after parties?
Q. Can I get a recommendation letter from FAME Fashion Week after the event?
A. Yes, if you have participated and been helpful at the event.
Q. What areas offer volunteer opportunities?
A. Volunteer areas are:
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING: